• Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
  • Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
  • Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
  • Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
  • Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
Happy Diamond White 18K Gold Diamond Necklace Female Lucky Clover Ladder Square Diamond Pendant Sweet Clavicle Chain Gift
  • Feedback

Question: What kind of jewelry looks better on a girl in her twenties?

Answer: A: I personally feel like wearing a necklace with a bow. will look best. Because Butterfly is also discussing, it can not only show his age in his 20s, but also show his youth. It can also give people a kind of cute feeling, so I personally think that wearing a butterfly necklace will make her feel different, and it can also be big...

Question: Want to buy a necklace, is gold or K gold better?

Answer: Answer: K gold is good. K gold is 75% gold, but the difference is still very big. The difference between k gold and gold is purity. Gold refers to a material with a purity of about 99.9%, while 18k gold is a material with a purity of 75%, and the other 25% is other metals. 1 Because gold is soft, the jewelry made...

Question: How should the collarbone chain be worn to instantly turn you into a sexy goddess?

Answer: A: The colored collarbone chain is simple in shape but very charming. The ingenious combination of diamonds and emeralds can be more advanced. Green is the color of spring, and it is also a very versatile color. It can be matched with clothes of various colors. You can always play a supporting role quietly, making you more refined and elegant. The pure style of the clavicle chain The pure style is a single clavicle chain, which only needs to be...

Question: Van Cleef & Arpels four-leaf clover necklace is divided into large, medium and small? Girls often bring...

Answer: A: The four-leaf clover necklace is divided into large, medium and small sizes, the large size is 25mm in diameter, the medium size is 15mm in diameter, and the small size is 9mm in diameter. The style that women often wear is the medium size of 15mm. The medium size is more in line with the golden ratio. The medium size is just right. Van Cleef & Arpels (Van Cleef & Arpels) is a famous French luxury brand, since the first Van Cleef & Arpels more than a hundred years ago...

You May Also Like